Currently unavailable until bars open due to Covid-19.
Hoist a pint or three & celebrate Wilmington's dark history on a 2.5 hour adventure to the city's most intriguing local pubs. Hear the ghostly tales of murder, mayhem, lunacy, debauchery & more. The Haunted Pub Crawl is Wilmington's leading ghost attraction!
NOTE: You Must Arrive By 7:10 PM.
January - Saturday 7:30
February & March - Friday & Saturday 7:30
April, May & June - Wednesday - Saturday 7:30
July & August - Tuesday - Saturday 7:30
September & October - Wednesday - Saturday 7:30
November - Friday & Saturday 7:30
December - Saturday 7:30
Additional Tours On Memorial Day, Labor Day
& Throughout Year.
$22.50 plus tax
Drinks and tips not included
LIMITED SPACE - Tour Sells Out Early
Terms & Conditions For The HAUNTED PUB CRAWL
1) You must arrive and check in at least 20 minutes prior to the start of the Crawl.
2) All Guests must be 21 or older and have a valid U.S. Driver's License or a valid Passport.
3) All Guests must sign the Haunted Pub Crawl's Liability Waiver & Release Agreement prior to the start of the tour (see sample text below). Guide will provide a Waiver Agreement for you to sign at check in.
4) Be sure to confirm your tour date & time - As All Sales Are Final - Tickets are valid only for the date purchased. To read more on our refund policy, visit our FAQ'S page HERE.
5) Drinks are not included. You are not obligated to purchase or consume anything during the Haunted Pub Crawl. You are responsible for your own conduct.
6) Pub Crawl operates rain or shine & once tour begins it will finish (In the case of severe weather pub mobility may be limited).
7) By clicking on the Pub Crawl ticket link, you indicate your understanding & acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Haunted Pub Crawl Liability Waiver & Release Form
(THIS WILL BE PROVIDED BY GUIDE FOR YOU TO SIGN AT CHECK-IN)
This Liability Waiver & Release Form is an agreement between the Haunted Pub Crawl (a part of the Ghost Walk of Old Wilmington, Inc., & hereon known as the “Company”), the tour guide (hereon known as the “Guide”), & all paying or non-paying guests (hereon known as the “Guest”).
The Haunted Pub Crawl visits bars where alcohol is served. There is NO OBLIGATION for Guests to purchase or consume alcohol during the tour. The decision to purchase or consume alcohol is solely at the discretion of the Guest. Neither the Company nor the Guide is responsible for the sale or consumption of alcohol. ANYONE REFUSING TO SIGN THIS FORM WILL BE DENIED ADMITTANCE, AND WILL BE ISSUED A FULL TICKET REFUND.
By signing below, I attest to my ability to do so under North Carolina law. I agree to all terms and conditions of this Liability Waiver & Release Form. I assume all risk and responsibility, and waive all present and future claims against the Company and the Guide. I hold the Company and the Guide harmless from any and all liability for any reason, including, but not limited to , injury or death, incurred in connection with my participation on The Haunted Pub Crawl. I intend for this Form to be fully binding for myself, and all legal successors of interest.
Copyright © 2020 Haunted Wilmington - All Rights Reserved.