Terms & Conditions For The HAUNTED PUB CRAWL
1) As of August 15, 2021, New Hanover County is under a mandatory mask mandate. Everyone is required to wear a mask at ALL indoor settings (including indoors on the pub crawl while not physically drinking your drink).
2) As of August 31, 2021, several downtown pubs require proof of vaccination to enter their establishment (a photo of your vaccination card is acceptable provided the name matches your ID).
3) All guests must be 21 or older and have a valid U.S. Driver's License or a valid Passport.
IMPORTANT: Historic Wilmington's locally owned pubs make their own conduct policies. Guests who refuse to cooperate with these policies (wearing masks, having valid ID, showing proof of vaccination, being argumentative, etc.) will be denied admittance and/or removed from the pub and Pub Crawl, and no refund will be issued.
4) You must arrive and check in at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the Crawl for check-in. Meet at the Ghost Walk sign, riverfront at Market and Water Streets, Wilmington, NC 28401. If you are late, stop by the Black Cat Shoppe at 8 Market Street to find out guide's first stop.
5) All Guests must sign the Haunted Pub Crawl's Liability Waiver & Release Agreement prior to the start of the tour (see sample text below). Guide will provide a Waiver Agreement for you to sign at check in.
6) All Sales Are Final - Be sure to confirm your tour date & time BEFORE purchasing tickets - Tickets are valid only for the date purchased. To read our refund/exchange policy see our FAQ'S page HERE.
7) Drinks are not included. You are not obligated to purchase or consume anything during the Haunted Pub Crawl. You are responsible for your own conduct.
8) Pub Crawl operates rain or shine & once tour begins it will finish (In the case of severe weather pub mobility may be limited).
9) By purchasing Pub Crawl tickets you indicate your understanding & acceptance of these Terms and Conditions, including as outlined on our FAQ's page.
NOTE: You DO NOT Need Printed Tickets (Guide Will Have Guest List)
Haunted Pub Crawl Liability Waiver & Release Form Text
(WILL BE PROVIDED BY GUIDE FOR YOU TO SIGN AT CHECK-IN)
This Liability Waiver & Release Form is an agreement between the Haunted Pub Crawl (a part of the Ghost Walk of Old Wilmington, Inc., & hereon known as the “Company”), the tour guide (hereon known as the “Guide”), & all paying or non-paying guests (hereon known as the “Guest”).
The Haunted Pub Crawl visits bars where alcohol is served. There is NO OBLIGATION for Guests to purchase or consume alcohol during the tour. The decision to purchase or consume alcohol is solely at the discretion of the Guest. Neither the Company nor the Guide is responsible for the sale or consumption of alcohol. Anyone refusing to sign this form will be denied admittance and no refund will be issued.
By signing below, I attest to my ability to do so under North Carolina law. I agree to all terms and conditions of this Liability Waiver & Release Form. I assume all risk and responsibility, and waive all present and future claims against the Company and the Guide. I hold the Company and the Guide harmless from any and all liability for any reason, including, but not limited to , injury or death, incurred in connection with my participation on The Haunted Pub Crawl. I intend for this Form to be fully binding for myself, and all legal successors of interest.
©2021 gHOST WALK OF OLD Wilmington, INC. - All Rights Reserved.